Subscription billing is managed directly by AppStore, please contact Apple support to receive a refund and follow the next steps.
1. Go to App Store App on your mobile.
2. Click on your Apple ID (upper corner).
3. Select Purchase History.
4. Find the transaction and tap Report a Problem.
5. Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase.
6. Cautiously select the reason why you are requesting a refund.
Subscription billing is managed directly by Google Play Store. There are two ways you can request a refund:
1. If it has been less than 48 hours since you were charged, you can request a refund directly from Google by following the instructions found here.
2. If it has been more than 48 hours since you were charged and less than 9 days of the transaction date, please follow the next steps:
○ Get Google Play order number (ex: GPA.1234-5678-9012-34567). You can find this number in your Google Play account here.
○ Send us an email to email@example.com with the Subject “Refund”, include your GooglePlay Number and the email with which you made the purchase.
Note: Refund requests may only be accepted if requested within 9 days of the transaction date.